ONLINE/FROM OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES
· Donate through the World Food Programme (WFP). “WFP has allocated an immediate $2 million for Haiyan relief, with a greater appeal pending as needs become apparent. The UN organization is sending 40 metric tons of fortifiedbiscuits in the immediate aftermath, as well as working with the government torestore emergency telecommunications in the area. Americans can text the wordAID to 27722 to donate $10 or give online.” (Source: The Huffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate through World Vision. “The organization isproviding food, water and hygiene kits at the evacuation centers. World Visionwas also still actively responding to last month’s earthquake in Bohol, whichluckily was not struck by the eye of the storm.” (Source: The Huffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate through UNICEF. “Anticipating that childrenwill likely be among the worst affected by the typhoon, UNICEF is working ongetting essential medicines, nutrition supplies, safe water and hygienesupplies to children and families in the area.” (Source: The Huffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate to the American Red Cross. “Emergency responders andvolunteers throughout the Philippines are providing meals and relief items.Already, thousands of hot meals have been provided to survivors. Red Crossvolunteers and staff also helped deliver preliminary emergency warnings andsafety tips. Give by donating online or mailing a check to your local AmericanRed Cross chapter.” (Source: TheHuffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate to the Philippine Red Cross. The Philippine Red Cross makes it easy to donateonline, via cash or check, over the counter (bank), in-kind, and through SMS.
· Donate to Shelterbox. “ShelterBoxprovides families with a survivalkit that includes a tent and other essential items while they are displaced orhomeless.” (Source: TheHuffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate to Americares. The relief organization is sending medicalaid for 20,000 survivors, including antibiotics, wound care supplies and painrelievers. AmeriCares is also giving funds to local organizations to purchasesupplies. (Source: TheHuffington Post,http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate to the Salvation Army. “100 percent of all disaster donations will be used for relief efforts and “to immediately meet thespecific needs of disaster survivors.” Text TYPHOON to 80888 to Donate $10or give online.” (Source: TheHuffington Post, http://huff.to/16QNNSu)
· Donate to “Hult for Haiyan”, a donation drive by students of Hult Business School.Your$1 donation can feed a family for a day. Donations can be made via PayPalthroughhultforhaiyan@gmail.com.Donations will be coursed through the Philippine Red Cross
· Donate to Habitat for Humanity, You can support this work by donating from the Philippines to their Re-Build Philippines Fund or from the U.S. by contributing to their Disaster Response Fund. You can also make a donation by phone at1-800-HABITAT.
· Donate to Architecture for Humanity, it i smobilizing to assist with post-disaster reconstruction and the organization’s working with local architects to identify the most critical rebuilding needs.You can support their Super Typhoon Haiyan Response online, by calling 1-415-963-3511 or by texting REBUILD to 85944 to make a $10 donation from your mobile phone.
INSIDE THE PHILIPPINES
- Donate to UNICEF, the organization is accepting donations in cash/cheque, in kind and over the counter through PayPal. LINK:http://donate.unicef.ph/campaign/24/typhoon-yolanda-emergency-appeal
- Donate to Save the Children, the group is on the ground delivering essentials such as blankets and mosquito nets for children and their families but need your support to help more of the 12 million people who have been affected. LINK: http://bit.ly/TyphoonHaiyanKids
- Donate to World Vision, “Help us provide for families affected with at least 2 weeks supply of food and non-food necessities, shelter kits and life-saving assistance kits. Let us help in carrying each other’s burden.” LINK:https://www.worldvision.org.ph/content/super-typhoon-yolanda-relief-efforts
- Donate to DSWD Region 7, its office is located at MJ Cuenco Ave. cor. Gen. Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City with telephone number (032) 232-9507.
- Donate through Yabu, in the spirit of giving, Yabu will be holding a Dine for A Cause event on November 13, 2013. 100% of our profits from all Yabu branches will be donated to those affected by the recent calamity caused by Typhoon Yolanda. LINK:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=615130315210115&set=a.242002515856232.64483.234592719930545&type=1&theater
- Donate to ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya program through BPI Express online. LINK: http://www.filipinoinvestor.com/2013/11/how-to-donate-in-abs-cbn-sagip.html
- Donate to FLY (Filipino Liberal Youth) Hope, it’s office is located at Liberal Party Headquarters, Expo Centro Building, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City.
- Donate to De La Salle University’s Center for Social Concern and Action (DLSU-COSCA), it is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals viaGlobalGiving.com.
- Donate to Caritas Filipinas Foundation, the group is accepting donations viahttp://ushare.unionbankph.com/caritasfilipinas/
- Donate to Victory, it is accepting donations online throughhttp://victory.org.ph/article/yolanda-relief/
- Donate to 1000 Bear Hugs Project, this organization accepts huggable-sized toys for children in Tacloban from November 8 to December 9. Email:email@example.com, contact person: Mon Corpuz at 0917-796-1378
- Donate to UP Diliman Student Council, donations can be sent to New CHK gym, UP Diliman, contact person: Alex Castro at 0917-8725396, Twitter account: @uscupdiliman
- Donate to the Dream Project Philippines, located at RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong City, contact person: Prim Paypon at 09088100424
- Donate to Tulong Kabataan, located at UP System, UP Office of the Student Regent, Drop-off point: Vinzon’s Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Contact persons: Eds at 0927-3841392 or Zie 0916-7965740
- Donate to Phi Kappa Mu Fraternity and Phi Lambda Delta Sorority, located at UP Manila, Pagkalma Park, UP College of Medicine, Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila. Contact persons: Miko at 0917-5129144 or Gela 0927-7029488. Twitter account: @PhiLambdaDelta1
- Ateneo De Manila Disaster Response and Management Team, for details on how to donate, click here: http://www.ateneo.edu/how-donate-ateneo-de-manila-university-disaster-response-assistance-november-9-2013
- Donate to TindogTacloban, its drop-off points for donations are VCF Alabang – 4th Floor Filinvest Wing, Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, VCF Fort – 32nd Street corner University Parkway Bonifacio Global City. Contact person: Joey Hernandez at 347-3975
- Donate to Operation Blessing Philippines, located at E. Rodriguez Ave. C5 Road cor. Corporal Cruz Bagong Ilog, Pasig City, contact numbers: 477-7802 to 04 or 0917-5812603
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel, it has drop-off points in Gate 2, 3, and 7 of the campus. Contact persons: Mr. Jayjay Jacinto at 0917-8597602 or Ms. Evangeline De Peralta at 0917-5638870
- Donate to Citizen’s Disaster Response Center, located at 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City, contact number: 929-9820
- Donate to Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations of the UP College of Medicine Contact persons: Eman at 0925-8843050 or Billy at 0927-5711017/0922-5356100.
- Donate to St. Michael’s Church at The Fort, located at 39th Street, North Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City
- Donate to AWANA Organization Philippines, it is located at 35-A Scout Tobias Street, Brgy Laging Handa in Quezon City. Contact person: Jennifer Jansalin at (02) 376-5688 or 0928-8531693
- Donate to ETYSBM Student Council of Mapua Institute of Technology, it is located at Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. Contact person: Angeline Bernardino at 0915-4469715 or Edgar Aquino 0905-1492319
- Donate to Santuario de San Antonio Church, located at 3117 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati. Contact number: (632) 843-8830 to 31
- Send donations through Air21, free door-to-door pick-up of relief goods on Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Hotline: 854-2100. Twitter: @Air21ph
- Donate to Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive, located at Kabataan Partylist HQ- #5 Palosapis St., Brgy Amihan, Proj 3, Quezon City
- Donate to Give a Drop of Love, CFC Foundation, Inc., located at Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Madaluyong City. Contact person: Anna Arcaya at 718-2213 or 0923-5838577
- Donate to St. Scholastica’s College, located at 2560 Leon Guinto St., Manila, located behind DLS-College of St. Benilde.
- Donate to Lingap Gabriella Manila, located at 35 Scout Delgado St., Brgy. Laging Handa or 25 K-10th Street, West Kamias, Quezon City. Contact number: 374-3451. Twitter: @gabrielaphils
- Donate to The MVP Tulong Kapatid Center, located at Meralco Covered Tennis Court, Meralco Compound, Ortigas, Pasig City. Contact person: Eds Addun at 0939-9133771 or 632-8301
- Donate to UP Cebu SC and UP Katilingban Han Leyteño Ngan Samarnon ug Biliranon, contact persons: Darl Santos of KaLeSa-Bi and Ynna Bisnar of UPC SC at0943-4116336, 09328637303
- Donate to Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc, located at 35 Lopez Jaena Street, Cebu City. Contact person: Edwin Marfil (local 510) or Totits Ocampo (local 204) at (032) 418-7234
- Donate to YUPPIES Care Ministries of the Grace Baptist Church of Cebu City, Inc., located at 628B Happy Valley Road, Guadalupe. Contact person: Jaspher Obiña at 0923-1500219, 0918-3484294, or 0917-7149679
- Donate to Lingap Gabriella Bohol, located at FARDEC Office, Lower Butalid St. Tagbiliran City. Contact number: 0912-5949170
- Donate to Bangon Isabel, Leyte. Contact persons: Pipo Omega at 0933-4219705 or Shiena Marie Bucol at 0917-3262258/0922-8001987 (Cebu)
- Donate to Operation Yolanda, University of St. La Salle Bacolod. Drop-off point: 2nd Gate Security Office, Center for External Relations, Institute for Negros Development
- Donate to The Tree House, located at 2nd Floor Red Square Building, Smallville Complex, Barangay San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo
- Donate to Liceo Ripple of Hope, located at R.N. Pelaez Boulevard, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City. Contact numbers: (088) 858 4093 to 95 local 231 or 0917-7161613
- Donate to the Rural Missionaries of the Philippines-Northern Mindanao Sub-Region (RMP-NMR) Inc., located at MP-NMR Inc, Kalinaw Lanao Center for Interfaith Resources, 0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde, 9200, Iligan City. Contact number: +63 (63) 223 517